Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Solar Snake repellers

I've had a few emails lately asking about the Solar snake repellers that are available to buy on the internet. They're pretty expensive so I thought I'd do some research on them.

I came across one youtube video posted by a member of a reptile forum. It shows the product not exactly working as described, check it out here


I'd love to test them out if anyone has one they could lend me for a few days.

The recent rain hasn't seemed to have increased the calls for snakes. There's still a few pythons winding up around peoples houses, but most callers have been happy to leave them to move off on there own.

My wife an I were due to leave for a camping trip to northern Queensland on boxing day, but the weather has put an end to that. It's very dissapointing as we'd been looking forward to it for so long. But, I will now be here to rescue snakes from residents and residents from snakes over the holiday period,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Matt from Brisbane Snake Removals!

If you need assistance with a snake and live in Brisbane and Ipswich, you can call me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 0409 063 124.

You can also visit my website: www.brisbanesnakecatcher.com.au

Like us on facebook! Brisbane Snake Removals on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment